City & Hackney ELIC Society Ltd
ELIC = East London Integrated Care
- ELIC is a not-for-profit social enterprise which is owned and run by local people and health professionals
- We serve the people of the East End of London
- We will improve health services by GPs and clinicians working together to give people the right care in the right place at the right time
- We aim to change the way we think about health, needs and services
Welcome to the website of City & Hackney ELIC
You will find information on:
- What ELIC is and does
- How to join
- Health Information for Patients
NHS City and Hackney Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) Board
This meeting is open to the public
Friday 31 May 2013, 1415-1615
Bandura 2, Tomlinson Centre, Queensbridge Road, London, E8 3ND
May Board Papers: CCG Board Papers 31 May 2013.pdf
City and Hackney engagement document for the development of an out of hours service specification.
- The document is a draft of our developing service specification and has been developed in conjunction with feedback from various partners across City and Hackney.
- We are currently asking for feedback on the document and would welcome comments from any interested parties to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1800, Friday 10 May 2013.
- Specification for the out of hours service for City and Hackney Specification for the out of hours service for City and Hackney.pdf