PBC LIS AUDITS - Part 2 (2010 - 2011)
Please see the links below for the PCT PBC Behaviours Local Incentive Scheme and Audits for 2010 - 2011.
PBC LIS Specification 2010-11:
- The overall specification gives full details of how this LIS operates and what practices are expected to achieve for both components 1 and 2.
- Please click here to download the specification: PBC LIS Specification.doc
PBC LIS Audits Covering Letter
- The covering letter gives details of how the practice needs to participate in these audits, the deadlines for submission of data, and some EMIS hints and tips in conducting the audits.
- Please click here to download the covering letter: PBC LIS Covering Letter .doc
PBC LIS Audit Timetable
- The spreadsheet outlines the timetable to which the PBC LIS audits will be conducted between September 2010 and May 2011. Please note the deadlines for submission of your completed audit forms to the PCT for each audit in which you are participating. The PCT PBC Team holds the list of audits to which your practice has signed up.
- Please click here to download the timetable: Timetable for Audits.xls
Completing the Audits for Part 2
- In order to complete Part 2 of the LIS, practices will need to perform a total of 3 audits as follows:
Choose one topic from Group 1 for both retrospective and prospective audits of either:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Click here to download the complete audit pack: CTS Audit Pack .doc
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Click here to download the complete audit pack: BPH Audit Pack .doc
And choose ONE topic from Group 2: for a prospective audit only of either:
- Moles/ Pigmented Naevi Click here to download the complete audit pack: Revised Moles Audit Pack.doc
- Eczema in children under 12 years Click here to download the complete audit pack: Eczema Audit Pack.doc
Details of the deadlines for submission of your audit reports to the PCT are included in each audit pack accordingly.
If you have any queries, the ELIC clinical leads for each audit are as follows:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: (Dr Meena Krishnamurthy)
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: (Dr Clare Highton)
- Moles / Pigmented Naevi: (Dr Sara Ritchie)
- Eczema in children under 12 years: (Dr Meena Krishnamurthy)
- In the first instance, please direct your enquiries via the ELIC offices