Welcome to the page containing details of the Mental Health Programme Board and its commissioning work.
The CCG Mental Health Programme Board is chaired by Dr Rhiannon England as the CCG clinical lead for Mental Health commissioning. The Programme Director is David Maher.
Mental Health SMI Local Enhanced Service:
Mental Health Care Pathways:
Please click here for the current clinical pathways infomation:
IAPT Self Referral Form:
GP Survival Guide to Mental Health Services
Please click here to download the latest version (in Pdf):
Single Referral Form for Mental Health Services
There is a single referral form which practices can use for referrals into mental health services (apart from for Dementia and Functional Impairment referrals - please see the Dementia Pathways page: Dementia and FI)
- Please click here for the Single Mental Health Referral Form Single Mental Health Referral Form .doc
- Please click here for the EMIS LV Mental Health Referral Form EMIS LV Mental Health Referral Form .doc
- Please click here for the EMIS PCS Mental Health Referral form EMIS PCS Mental health Referral Form.doc
- You may send your referral electronically to the following address:
- Please note you must ONLY email these referral forms from a secure 'nhs.net' email address to protect patient confidentiality
- Phone: (preferable route for urgent referrals) 0208 510 8011 0900hrs-1700hrs
- Mobile: (Out of hours) 07870595732
- Fax: 0208 510 8064
You may choose to add mail merge fields into to this form for use with your GP IT system or print it out and complete it by hand. Please refer to the GP Survival Guide for where to send your referral form.
Additional useful documents:
Free Employment support for Residents of C&H with Mental Health Problems
Mental Health Programme Board Agenda and Action Notes
Medically Unexplained Symptoms / Tavistock Service
REFERRAL FORM PENDING
The Primary Care IAPT and PCPCS Services have also drawn up a helpful MUS Framework Document for greater clarity on the management of patients requiring low, medium and high intervention and support.
- Please click here to download this slide: MUS Framework.ppt
30.4.13 DM CW