CLAIM FORMS 2012 - 2013 and where to send them for payment
Payment for GP Education attendance
- For invoices / claims relating to dates from 1st April 2012 onwards, all payments will be processed via the SBS System in Wakefield (instead of via the CCG Offices).
- Practices therefore need to send claim forms directly for the attention of Yas Ahmad (NELC Finance) via the following address:
- XXTMCINERNEY NHS City and Hackney CCG, 07T Payables K315, Phoenix House, Topcliffe Lane, Wakefield WF3 1WE
- In the event of non-payment or delayed payments, Practices will need to contact SBS directly to chase these up
- The payment code of XXYAHMAD is a temporary code and will shortly be replaced with a permament payment code. The CCG will notify practices of any changes to the payment code and update this page accordingly.
Salary payments for GP Clinical leads
- For GP Clinical Leads salary payments, these will be being paid directly by NELC to each clinical lead or their practice instead of being claimable via invoice via the CCG offices.
- These payments will be set up on a monthly / sessional payroll basis.
- Practices will need to direct any queries to Yas Ahmad in NELC Finance Department.